Social Sculpture 101 JKT DMGD-1001 Indigo
- Long sleeve panelled natural dyed denim jacket in Indigo
- Spread collar
- Full button closure at front
- Knife pleats with reinforced stitching at front
- Two flap pockets with button closures at chest
- Two hand pockets at front
- Front and back yoke
- Leather tag at back hem
- Made in Japan
- 100% cotton denim
Hand wash in a net laundry washing bag with a mild detergent. Due to the fragile nature of the fabric used, please be aware that this garment may change in form if not handled with care. Do not bleach. Colour will run or fade with repeated wear and washing. Please note that this garment may stain other articles of clothing due to the dye that has been used. Please use a press cloth when ironing.
This denim has a special vintage inspired hand-processed finish. Any visible damaged areas international and meant to archive a more authentic appearance. Each garment is unique and may vary slightly in appearance and size. With each wash:
- Colours may fade or bleed onto other garments.
- Please wash separately in cold water
- Garment may shrink slightly after laundering, but will stretch with wear
- Do not tumble dry
This product uses natural leather which has been specially treated to create a unique colour and texture to the appearance. With repeated washing (dry cleaning), it is unavoidable that the leather parts may calcify or colour change.
Please be aware of the following points below and exercise a degree of caution when using this product. The metal component used in this product can be discoloured or even rusted due to its characteristics. Please do not leave in an unsanitary or damp state such as rain and sweat. Rubbing with other parts of clothing can cause stains or colour transfer
Model is 5'11, 160 lbs and wears a size 3.