Rounding up the best things we saw on the internet in the past two weeks, heres' what NOMAD has been looking at lately.
1. OCTOBER is officially OVO month, here's the Toronto Symphony Orchestra covering Drake's 'Know Yourself'
2. REI KAWAKUBO, the ever elusive founder and creative mind behind Comme des Garcons, opens up in an extremely rare interview with The Guardian.
3. COMMON PROJECTS founders featured in the New York Times, great look at one of our favourite brands at the shop.
4. MAJID JORDAN recently held their first show in an intimate setting with friends and family, head over to photographer Nathan Legiehn's site to view his shots from the show.
5. CHARLIE PORTER's recent experience at Saint Laurent's show caused him to question what is the definition of 'design' in fashion in a very interesting analysis of the show
6. SNEAKER WARS between Nike & adidas having be ongoing for years, GQ takes an in-depth look at the competition between two sportswear giants.
7. MYSTERIOUS GOODFOOT instagram pops up this week, is the legendary Toronto sneaker boutique planning a comeback?
8. PARTYNEXTDOOR releases seven new songs in the latest episode of OVO SOUND RADIO episode 7.