KAWS Retro 1996 Nuptse Jacket Black 7WLU7IL (LAUNCH PRODUCT)
RELEASE POLICY - Please Read Carefully Before Purchase:
CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY - ORDERS PLACED BY INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WILL BE CANCELLED.
By purchasing this launch product, the customer, abide by our Release Policy regarding exclusive launch products which is as follows: One Per customer. Multiple purchases will be canceled, No exception. Final Sale Item-No Returns, Order Cancellations, Exchanges or Refunds. Terms and Conditions apply. Violation of Release Policy will result in Cancellation of future orders without prior notice
The Launch Product Is Not Eligible for Local Pickup or Free Shipping. Shipping and Handling Fee for ON $15CAD, Other Provinces $25CAD.
Sequential orders are often indicative of bot activity, it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Orders placed thru Proxy servers are indicative of bot activity, and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any cancelled orders or refused shipments will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, in addition to any shipping charges associated with the shipment.
- Created in collaboration with The North Face x KAWS
- Long sleeve, quilted, down-filled, water-repellent Nuptse jacket in Black
- Original KAWS artwork throughout
- Stand collar
- Stowable, three piece hood packs into stand collar
- Full length Vislon ® zip closure at front
- Embroidered KAWS and The North Face logos at chest
- Two welt hand pockets with zip closures at front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Elasticated cuffs
- Bungee drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Shell A: 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Shell B: 68 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union